Monday, August 23, 2010

Smell the Flowers

Hello!

I have a few cards that I have made for In2stamps before I left for my vacation, but didn't have the time to post them before I left. This is one of them. This card features Emily Sniffing Flower from the April Releases Collection. This is more or less a general card. I haven't added any sentiment to it. I'll probably use it as a birthday card. Or...I can use this as a retirement card and add the sentiment 'Now you have time to smell the roses/flowers...Happy Retirement!'


I am entering a few challenges with this card:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Challenge 104 - In the garden
Stamping for the Weekend - Challenge 45 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Challenge 81 - Butterflies


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Stamps: In2stamps Emily Sniffing Flower (can be purchased from In2stamps on-line store here).
Designer Paper: from Provo Craft Super Slab 10 Spanish Forks paper pad.
Tools: EK Success border punch scallops with dots, Fiskars flower punch, Punch Bunch leaf punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
Embellishments: Making Memories brads, Vintage Attic Treasures pearls.




10 comments:

Renkata said...

wow Norma, love the card. And the flowers which you made are so lovely. How did you made them ?

Lizzy said...

WOW I luv this card it's gorgeous...luv the colour combo xx Lizzy xx :)

papertrails leaver said...

too cute! I love this sweet image and your coloring and shading are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Lia said...

hi norma,
beautiful card I love the paper and the colors
hugs Lia

Saskia said...

Hello Norma,

Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

**I've got some polka-dots candy on my blog, feel free to take a look**

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just GORGEOUS Norma - you certainly create amazing cards with ANY image! I LOVE those flowers too - they fit the card PERFECTLY!
xXx

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and the embellishments finish everything off.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow, your coloring is beautiful!!! The added butterfly is perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations!! Thanks for playing along.
Melissa

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Norma. Love this stamp and she is beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Patti Jo said...

Fun image and love how you made your flowers Norma! This is a cutie!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...