Thursday, July 08, 2010

Summer Romance

Hello.

Sorry, sorry, I've been neglecting my blog here. I'm getting ready for my vacation and there are just too many things to do and too little time left. LOL...same old same old complains, right? I've been getting things together for my trip and at the same time try to have a few cards done.

Here's one of them. For this card I have used this adorable image from In2stamps. This is called Tender Bear Kisses.



I have coloured this with my Prismacolor pencils. I'm sure enjoying exploring that medium.

I'm keeping this posting short. Enjoy your day. We're having a heat wave where I am--in fact the entire country is in a heat wave.....Yikes!!!


Stamps: In2stamps Tender Bear Kisses (available from In2stamps on-line store here), sentiment from Just Rite Friendship set. Designer Paper: Hot Off the Press Paper Pizzazz Joy's Vintage Papers, Chatterbox Pink to Heart and Scrapbook Walls Sky Cottage Plaid. Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Nine, Standard Circles Large and Small, Big Shot Machine, EK Success retro flower punches medium and small, star punch from Michaels $1.50 bin, Punch Bunch leaf punch.



8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Norma this is so sweet. I love your work with the prismas. I have gone back to using them again and love the control that you have using them! The papers that you used are beautiful. Yes it has been hot here too....wow! Have a wonderful vacation.

Tracy said...

This is so gorgeous and cute, love your design Norma and fab papers.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Norma, totally sweet card! love the colors. I just love your coloring with Prismacolor, I think I will give it a try. We also have a heat wave in Montreal, thank God for air conditioning. Have a nice vacation, take care.
Danielle.

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the papers and the image say's it all! One of my faves! Enjoy your vacation Norma!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Loz said...

Hi Norma, that image is super sweet and I love the sentiment!! Enjoy your weekend ♥

Irena said...

Very beautiful card :)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Norma,
This is so cute. Love the DP you have used and love your flowers. I have been using my Prismacolor pencils again as well. They are a great medium.
Have a lovely holiday.
Hugs Marion

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

NORMAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!! I received a beautiful card from you o m g!!!! YOU MADE MY DAY LOL!!SO UNEXPECTED LOL!! WOW!! I'll email ya in a sec,

WOW!! your card is so beautiful and i am so lucky to see your work up close ,yeah!!!! You have beautifull coloring and color combo is perfect!Just gorgeous!RubyM:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...