Monday, March 01, 2010

Here I Come! - In2stamps March Challenge

Hello! Happy March!

This is the beginning of a new month and it's a new monthly challenge at In2stamps. The for theme for the March Challenge is easel card.


I have made use of this sketch Domi that she has created for Lili of the Valley. Thanks, Domi.

The In2stamps adorable image that I have used is called 'Here I Come!' from their Baby Collection. You can purchase it directly from the In2stamps on-line store where you can also find links to other retail stores.

I am also challenging myself with ABC Challenge of O is for one paper (that does mean one designer paper, right?--not counting card stock?) .

When I first saw the Happy New Year card that Marion (Only by His Grace) has made and I so like her flower-and-leave arrangement, I knew that I was going to totally case it sooner or later. Okay, okay...it's only more or less similar to hers, but I'm okay with it. Thanks so much, Marion.

If you would like to participate in the challenge, you can find all the details at the In2stamps Challenges blog. The prize is any three (3) In2Stamps images of your choice and the complete Basic Grey Collection Origins 6" x 6" papers (oooh, I like those papers--have to get some for myself!). Also check out the wonderful creations of the other DT members there.

That's all for today. Have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for visiting. And for those of you who leaves me a comment that make my day, a double thank you.


Stamps: In2stamps Here I Come! from the Baby Collection, 'Welcome to the world little one' sentiment from Studio G Collete Hall Design Series 24.
DP: Cloud 9 Design Baby Girl Chitchat.
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch lattice, Colluzle oval template, Provo Craft decorative scissor.
Misc: Mark Richards cabochons light pink, Recollections pearls.







24 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Norma, Beautiful card!!! What a stunning job you have done with using only ONE paper!1
hugs, Janiel

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Norma, love your take on the sketch, pretty colours and embellies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marlene said...

This is so adorable!

dolcreations said...

You have made my day with this beauty! I love easel cards! Beautiful creation Norma!
P.S. Vancouver has made Canada proud! What a fantastic Olympics!

Bev said...

Your card is fabulous, love the punched borders. Thanks for joining LOTV this week x

Penni said...

Love your easel card Norma.

Hugs
Penni
X

CraftyC said...

Hello Norma, what a sweet card you have made. The image is adorable and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Norma this is just so beautiful the colours your design and that image are....Wow...a wonderful card.

hugs
Lorraine x

Merry said...

Amazing....I would have sworn that you had more than one paper. Beautiful card.

Nicolchen said...

WOW your card is amazing...the image is sooo cute and the design wonderful :0)))

Hugs
Nicole

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such a fun image!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Mandy said...

A gorgeous card..love the image...
Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Norma.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!

doris said...

Beautiful card Norma!!

xox doris

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Norma,
Your card is beautiful. I love the colours. The image is so cute and coloured fantasticaly as usual.
your flowers look awesome and so do the leaves.
I've been a bit slack lately so will need to go through your cards to see what I have missed.Thanks for the encouragement Norma. Coming from you is a real honour.
hugs
Marion

Meg Farris said...

I love your work. I posted a blog award for you on my blog - ladybugcrafting.blogspot.com

Lena said...

Hello Norma, thanks for your comments on my blog. It's make me happy, very happy.
I love your blog and your cards.
This is goergeous, lovely. I loved all details.
Hugs
Lena

Cami said...

Oh what a cute card this is Norma! That image is adorable! Love your border punch strips and the paper flowers. You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful creations! Hugs, Cami

Debbie Pamment said...

What a little cutie! Your layout is magnificent as always! Your punched borders finish everything off to perfection!
xXx

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job as always - love your border punched pieces! And that image is adorable - especially after beng given the "Norma" treatment!
xXx

Crealin said...

Hi Norma,

you make such a beautiful cards and thanx a lot for your tutorial on how to use MS-punches with circles and ovals. Your examples work inspiring ;-)

Greetings,

Lins

Anonymous said...

Love this! especially what you did with the border punch.

Candy said...

Norma, This card is delightful! Love your beautiful flowers and their arrangement and your colouring is awesome!!! Great design as well.
Hugs, Candy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...