Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wisteria

Hello! Happy Tuesday morning!


I've made this card for 2 challenges.

This is the Carole's wonderful sketch at the Friday Sketchers challenge blog--Sketch 58.

And at the Roses on Paper, their Challenge #14 is: A Combined Challenge, Incorporating Flowers!

I've used the adorable Magnolia image of the Sweetheart Tilda. The DP's I've used are from Basic Grey Wisteria collection, thus the title of the card (I couldn't think of anything else--my mind's a blank this morning--LOL). The cardstock I've used for the flowers is a double-sided paper, but there's no name printed on it.



I've put some glitter on Tilda's blouse. I ran my glue stickpen over the entire surface of the blouse, dumped some glitter on top of it and shook off the access. I don't know if you can tell from this close-up or not.

That's it. Off to work! Have a wonderful day.


Stamps: Magnolia #315 Sweetheart Tilda.
DP's: Basic Grey Wisteria Violet and Jardin
Tools: EK Success border punch, Various daisy punches.

15 comments:

dolcreations said...

Beautiful, Beautiful card! Lovely card!
Christine

Unknown said...

Norma
I really like this card. When I first saw it I thought you had put little white dots along the edge of the lavendar scallop. I like her dress to and the flowers are perfect!

Sharon Caudle said...

Norma this is gorgeous! I love the colors and the layout and Tilda is beautiful!! Great card!
hugs
Sharon

Barb Hardeman said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card Norma. Your coloring is so beautiful and I love all the details you've added to the scalloped edge too. Delightful!!
Hugs
Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

Norma, I just love the colors you selected and the coloring of your images. You always picked the eye soothing combo that made all your cards phenomonel!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, what a pretty Tilda...love the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Nancy said...

Norma your card is just beautiful! I love this design paper it is so pretty. An Tilda well she looks adorable! Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Debbie Pamment said...

I just LOVE the way you do your flowers - they look soo good! And of course the rest of your card is stunning as always! Fabulous DPs and colouring - thanx sooo much for your continued inspiration!
xXx

Jacque said...

Norma, she is beautiful!!! That Wisteria is just gorgeous...Thank you so much for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

Candy said...

Hi Norma,
You know how much I LOVE all of your flowers! Also I love the paper you have used and the sparkle on Tilda's blouse - I can see it well.
Your colouring is fab and you always make such beatufiul cards - so easy on the eyes and gentle to look at
Hugs, Candy

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

I'm totally in love with your card , dear Norma, this are absolutely wonderful! i adore your coloring!

Sweetie thank you so much for your comment yesterday. aah.. love love that nurse motivet stamp. i have her too.. i will make a card with her soon. thank you for noticing my cards in the magazine :-) where do you see this magazine? i thought it is more a small michigan craft mag.

just the 3 are in there.. and one in the "card maker" :-) xxx

Hugs, Claudia

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Just GORGEOUS!! So love those colors and those flowers are awesome!! Great coloring!
hugz
deb

Eulanda said...

Wow that is so cute!! LOVE her! I have that DP paper and I'm not a purple person but my card ended up great. If you click on your picture, you can see the detail of the glitter. NICE JOB!! LOVE THAT!! Great card!

Cami said...

Very cute card with wonderful colors, Norma!
Cami

kaylou said...

Hi Norma
thankyou so much for your lovely comments on my blog.
I have just had a look at yours and it is truly amazing, your work is fantastic.
Is it ok if I pop myself on your follow list.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...